Job Reference: J5634485
Updated On: 16/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Digital Data Analyst to join a leading scientific company based in the Middlesex area. As the Digital Data Analyst you will be based in the marketing team, responsible for providing insight to the business by analysing the digital data, allowing the company to better understand consumers behaviour.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe role will work with data analysts across the business to promote awareness of available data sources and best practice analytics and reporting. The key duties and responsibilities as the Digital Data Analyst - Customer Insights are as follows:
1. The role will analyse data from quantitative and qualitative sources, using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to establish insights and campaign results.
2. In the role you will produce reports for the rest of the marketing team and present the findings of your reports internally in order to help them self serve standard reports.
3. The digital data analyst will work with data management teams and data owners across the business to support data quality improvement and data standardisation initiatives
4. This is a commercial analytics role with a focus area on drawing out customer intelligence, trends and key themes from diverse data sets to extract, analyse and report on customer-related data to empower strategic decision making.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Digital Data Analyst - Customer Insights we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Ability to write basic SQL queries to extract data for analysis and advanced Microsoft Excel skills including Data Query and Data Model Pivots
2. A thorough understanding of data analysis tools, such as Tableau and Business Objects, and their underlying architectures
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Tableau, PowerBI or similar reporting and dashboard creation
Key Words: Digital Data Analyst SQL Power BI Tableau Customer Insights
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Digital Transformation Manager
London, Greater London | £33,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Analyst to join a industry leading environmental company based in the Watford area. Reporting into the Regional Manager, the role will be responsi...Science
View & Apply
IFS/ ERP Business Analyst
Hertfordhsire | £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IFS/ ERP Business Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordhsire area. As the IFS/ ERP Business Analyst you will be part of the IFS Engineer...Science
View & Apply