J3448SurreyBiotechnology Permanent£32,000 to £38,000 per annum - Experience Dependant Full Time30/01/2017Consumer Insight / Sensory
Commercial – Marketing
IT – Business Intelligence
Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Marketing Manager - Cell Biology
HRS currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager - Cell Biology to join a leading Life Science company based in the Richmond area. A... View Job
Head of Marketing and Communications
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Head of Marketing and Communications to join a leading innovative Science Service provider bas... View Job
Marketing and Communications Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join a leading innovative and expanding Life Science c... View Job
HRS are currently looking for a Digital Data Analyst to join the Marking team of a leading Life Science company based in the Richmond area. As the Digital Data Analyst you will be responsible for reviewing, analysing and interpreting data to uncover trends in behaviour, that can inform how our client can better interact with their customer.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Digital Data Analyst you will; report to the Digital Marketing Manager and your responsibilities will include:
1. Combining and analysing customer data from data sources (including Google Analytics, Pardot, Hybris and SalesCloud) to identify insights and monitor campaign results. You must turn this insight into intelligence giving clear actions to take forward.
2. Monitoring data quality through the creation and maintenance of data dashboards and proactively flagging issues and solutions to the Marketing team.
3. Work with internal commercial teams and external agencies to optimise digital marketing campaign performance, leading to increased traffic, conversion rates and online transactions.
4. Administration of Google analytics to set up & validate new events, goals, and ecommerce transactions, either personally or via agency, as required by the business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Digital Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualification in Marketing, Business, CIM, IDM or Google Analytics.
2. Proven industry experience in a Commercial Analyst role is required, with proven success working with multiple data sources including web analytics to build insightful understanding and advice.
3. Practical experience with Google Analytics reporting an administration, as well as experience with Google Suit including Adwords, Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
Key Words: Data Analyst / Marketing / Digital Data Analyst / AdWords / Google Analytics / IDM / CIM / Commercial Analyst / Business Intelligence / Google Suit / Google Tag Manager/ Search Console / Digital Marketing / Pardot / Hybris / SalesCloud / Richmond / Life Science / Biology / Surrey
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.