J5630496SurreyScience Permanent£40,000 to £45,000 per annum - NegotiableFull Time27/02/2019Chemistry Commercial Commercial – Marketing Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Global Brand Manager A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Brand Manager to join a leading science company based in the South West London area. The Global Brand ... View Job
Global Brand Manager A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Brand Manager to join a leading science company based in the Surrey area. The Global Brand Manager wil... View Job
Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a leading Science provider based in the Middlesex area. The Sen... View Job
We are currently looking for a Digital Data Analyst to join a leading company based in the Surrey area. As the Digital Data Analyst you will be responsible for providing insight to the business by analysing the digital data, allowing the company to better understand consumers behaviour.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Digital Data Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will analyse data from quantitative and qualitative sources, using Google Analytics to establish insights and campaign results. You will also be trained in recommendation engine.
2. You will produce reports for the rest of the marketing team and present the findings of your reports internally in order to help them self serve standard reports.
3. You will lead the delivery of all the associated insight for the complete restructure and improvement of the company's website.
4. As the Digital Data Analyst, you will also be responsible for the SEO and PPC implementation of important campaigns by liaising with the company's digital agency.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Digital Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a subject related to Business or a Marketing degree would be desirable. CIM, IDM and Google analytics qualifications are also all very relevant.
2. Proven industry experience in a data analysis role and experience in web analysis with Google analytics, Excel, Hotjar is essential. Experience with Recommendation Engine is desired.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working cross functionally in teams and a good commercial understanding with the ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner is very desirable.
Key Words: Recommendation Engine / Digital / Data / Analyst / Commercial / Web / SEO / PPC / Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager / Pardot / Hybris / Business Objects / Desk.com / SalesCloud / Science / Hotjar / Adwos / Search Console / CIM / Marketing / Business / London / Middlesex / West London / Ecommerce / cross functional
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.