Job Reference: J5633012
Updated On: 19/03/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Digital Data Analyst to join a leading scientific company based in the Middlesex area. As the Digital Data Analyst you will be responsible for providing insight to the business by analysing the digital data, allowing the company to better understand consumers behaviour.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Digital Data Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The role will analyse data from quantitative and qualitative sources, using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to establish insights and campaign results.
2. You will produce reports for the rest of the marketing team and present the findings of your reports internally in order to help them self serve standard reports.
3. You will lead the delivery of all the associated insight for the complete restructure and improvement of the company's website.
4. As the Digital Data Analyst, you will also be responsible for the SEO and PPC implementation of important campaigns by liaising with the company's digital agency.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Digital Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a subject related to Maths, statistics or a marketing degree would be desirable. CIM, IDM and Google analytics qualifications are also all very relevant.
2. Proven industry experience in a data analysis role and experience in web analysis with Google analytics, Excel, Hotjar is essential. Experience with Recommendation Engine is desired.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working cross functionally in teams and a good commercial understanding with the ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner is desirable.
Key Words: Recommendation Engine / Digital / Data / Analyst / Commercial / Web / SEO / PPC / Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager / Pardot / Hybris / Business Objects / Desk.com / SalesCloud / Science / Hotjar / Adwos / Search Console / CIM / Marketing / Business / London / Middlesex / West London / Ecommerce / cross functional
Other jobs with similar skills
Lead Software Test Engineer
Lancashire | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Lead Software Test Engineer to join a global Life Science company based in the Lancashire area. As the Lead Software Test Engineer you will be responsible for the leadin...Science
View & Apply
Buckinghamshire | £280 - £360 per day
We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company in their drug discovery division based in the Slough, Berkshire area. As the Data Scientist you will be an essent...Science
View & Apply