Job Reference: J5637518
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Digital Data and System Manager to join a global biopharmaceutical organisation developing life-changing medicines for people with serious diseases. As the Senior Data and System Manager you will be a key driver in the development and implementation of the International digital plan for the companys portfolio to accelerate the digital transformational activities at our company to an omnichannel approach. This is a fully remote role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The Digital Systems and Data Manager will starting with a blank canvas and look to review and manage the data warehouse, improving the agility and functionality of processes in a transformation environment. The Digital Data and System Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.The role will manage global digital customer data from various touchpoints and integration between platforms to ensure omnichannel approach and 360 view of the customer. Defining, reviewing and validating business requirements documentation for digital platforms and assets.
2. The organisation is looking for the candidate to bring experience in as many of the following cloud architectures, integration architecture, data lake, SFMC, Sales Force, Veeva CRM, Customer Data Platforms, Digital Asset Management tools, data visualization & UI design.
3. As part of the role you will help define the long-term platform requirements / instances and maintain digital architecture roadmap in collaboration with IS/IT to build a new digital echo system, including designing systems and platforms across multiple business functions.
4. In the role you will Work and manage external vendors to ensure high build quality and coding standards across a variety of different platforms.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Data and System Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a IT / Computer Science / Software Engineering / Scientific / Engineering field
2. Proven industry experience with & knowledge of designing systems and platforms across multiple business functions (medical affairs, medical education, marketing, sales) within the Healthcare sector.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in cloud architectures, integration architecture, data lake, data visualization & UI design, website coding, Veeva CRM, SFMC, Customer Data Platforms, Digital Asset Management tools, etc.
Key Words: Digital System Data Warehouse Lake Salesforce Marketing Cloud Customer Omnichannel
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.