J3414RichmondScience Permanent£43,000 to £48,000 per annumFull Time18/01/2017Commercial – Marketing
Commercial – Brand Management
Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Customer Marketing Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a talented Customer Marketing Manager to join a leading Life Science Provider based in the Richm... View Job
Marketing and Communications Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join a leading innovative and expanding Life Science c... View Job
Head of Marketing and Communications
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Head of Marketing and Communications to join a leading innovative Science Service provider bas... View Job
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a leading company based in the Middlesex area. As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for defining, creating and implementing the Digital Marketing Strategy to support company growth, as well as being responsible for three direct reports.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Digital Marketing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Devise and execute a Digital Marketing programme which clearly reflects the brand message.
2. Lead and develop a team of three direct reports who will provide support in areas such as social media monitoring, google analytics and SEO.
3. Create a social media strategy for the division, ensuring an integrated approach which supports the business objectives.
4. Write and deliver briefs to SEO and Digital Content agencies, overseeing activity, results and spend.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Digital Marketing Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Marketing, Technology or Science related discipline, an additional marketing qualification is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in a digital marketing role (either client side or in an agency), with line management and project management experience.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience writing creative digital briefs for agencies, and managing agency relationships. Experience with marketing automation tools such as Pardot, is also essentials.
Key Words: Digital Marketing / Digital content / Recruitment / Management / Pardot / SalesForce / Marketing Strategy / SEO / Google Analytics / agency management / Teddington / Richmond / Middlesex / Life Science / Science / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / CIM / Marketing Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.