Job Reference: J5631424
Updated On: 01/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Manager to join a industry leading environmental company based in the Hertfordshire area. Reporting into the Regional Manager the role will be responsible for leading digital transformation to ensure changing operational and client requirements are met.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Digital Transformation Manager will drive automating back-office processes to reduce administration, improving system usage, data quality and owning system changes to improve operational efficiencies. The key responsibilities are:
1. The transformation manager will use advanced data analytics's practices to identify trends and patterns across processes to help remove unnessasary procedures and optimise operational processes.
2. The position will actively drive improvements in operational efficiencies through smarter use of existing systems or deployment of innovative applications of new technology through creating data processes and procedures.
3. The role will promote a data driven approach to Business decision making throughout the business.
4. The transformation manager will utilise the new digital training platform and strategy to deliver local end user training to operational systems. Deliver digital solutions for existing paper processes that can they be replicated and rolled out on a bigger scale.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Digital Transformation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mathematical related degree
2. Proven industry experience in Data Analytics, Driving business change or analysis of business operations and logistics.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Power BI data visualisation dashboard.
Other jobs with similar skills
Digital Transformation Analyst
Hertfordshire | £34,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Manager to join a industry leading environmental company based in the St. Albans area. Reporting into the Regional Manager the role will be respon...Science
View & Apply
Berkshire | £26,000 - £34,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a Large Environmental company based in the Reading area. The Data Analyst will be responsible for leading projects within the analytics's function b...Science
View & Apply