Job Reference: J5632449
Updated On: 29/10/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Analyst to join a leading Life Science company based in the London. This role is part of a new team you will be responsible for improving the digital capabilities, system usage and data quality owning systems for the organsiation.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Digital Transformation Analyst will require an individual who can extract insight from available data to help drive decision making and enable an evidence based product development approach.Â
1. The role will take responsibility for gathering and documenting business requirements in relation to customer facing web applications and internal digital tools, challenging pre-conceptions
2.The Analyst will need to be proactive in determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
3. This is a technical role using advanced analytics practices through reports and dashboards to inform decision making.
4. The digital transformation analyst will need to have outstanding communication skills, the ability to articulate data driven arguments to technical + non technical people and strong stakeholder management skills
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Digital Transformation Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Business or Mathematical related degree.
2. Proven industry experience in providing insights, driving and implementing change
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with requirements gathering and learning what the business wants.
Key Words: Business Data Analysis SQL Dashboards Insights Digital Transformation Systems Improvements Web
Other jobs with similar skills
Middlesex | £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a SalesForce CRM Specialist to join a leading Life Science organisation based in the Middlesex area. As the SalesForce CRM Specialist you will be helping implement and dev...Science
View & Apply
IT Service Delivery Manager
London | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT Desktop Support Manager to join a leading Life Science company based in London. The role will be to support the Head of IT in all aspects of IT Support and service de...Science
View & Apply