Job Reference: J5635348
Updated On: 21/09/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Analyst to focus on implementing digital change across the client’s organisation. The role is for a Leading Environmental company and can be based anywhere in the Reading area of Berkshire and will look across every system, dataset and data pipeline in order to identify areas for improvement.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Digital Transformation Analyst will drive automating back-office processes to reduce administration, improving system usage, data quality and owning system changes to improve operational efficiencies. The key responsibilities are:
1. The transformation analyst will use advanced data analytics's practices to identify trends and patterns across processes to help remove unnessasary procedures and optimise operational processes through improving system usage or deployment of new technology.
2. The position will actively drive improvements in operational efficiencies through smarter use of existing systems or deployment of innovative applications of new technology through creating data processes and procedures.
3. The successful candidate must have a proven background of stakeholder management experience and outstanding communication skills to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical colleagues.
4. The transformation analyst will utilise the new digital training platform and strategy to deliver local end user training to operational systems. Deliver digital solutions for existing paper processes that can they be replicated and rolled out on a bigger scale.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as Digital Transformation Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mathematical/ Computer Science related degree
2. Proven industry experience in Data Analytics, Driving business change or analysis of business operations and logistics.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Power BI data visualisation dashboard.
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Quality Analyst
Oxfordshire | £300 - £500 per day
We are currently looking for a IT Quality Analyst to join a leading biotech company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the IT Quality Analyst you will act as primary Point Of Contact for QA for IT Inf...Science
View & Apply
Laboratory Software Specialist
Merseyside | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Software Specialist to join a leading Biotech company based in the Merseyside area. As the Laboratory Software Specialist you will be responsible for supporti...Science
View & Apply