Job Reference: J5634804
Updated On: 19/04/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Lead to join a Global and Industry leading Environmental company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Digital Transformation Lead you will be responsible for leading business change and process improvement for customer operations & commercial teams.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Digital Transformation Lead role will work in partnership with the Customer Operations Management group. Responsible for leading the digital and business transformation. This will aim to improve performance by using data driven insight, reducing costs through process automation and continuous review and creating a data and systems focused culture within customer operations.
1. The Digital Transformation Lead will use advanced data analytics's practices to identify trends and patterns across processes to help remove unnessasary procedures and drive automating back-office processes to reduce administration, improving system usage, data quality and owning system changes to improve operational efficiencies
2. The role will be working closely with the division director to identify and develop projects helping with operational efficiencies through smarter use of existing systems or deployment of innovative applications of new technology through creating data processes and procedures.
3. This position requires outstanding communication skills as well as influencing ability to effectively manage senior stakeholders and implement business change amongst their teams.
4. The transformation manager will utilise the new digital training platform and strategy to deliver local end user training to operational systems. Deliver digital solutions for existing paper processes that can they be replicated and rolled out on a bigger scale.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Digital Transformation Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Demonstrating the relevant understanding of data analytics and how to utilise this in a business data approach.
2. Proven industry experience managing a continuous review of back-office processes to ensure processes are followed. Champion projects to take advantage of advances in technology and system changes and roll out
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with SalesForce is desirable
Key Words: Business Analysis SalesForce Data Change Drive Excel SQL Power BI Digital Transformation Maths
Other jobs with similar skills
Digital Business Data Analyst
London | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Digital Business Data Analyst to join a Global Life Sciences company based in the London area. As the Digital Business Data Analyst you will be working in the marketing ...Science
View & Apply
Salesforce Product Lead
Birmingham | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Product Lead to join an international and industry leading Environmental company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Salesforce Product Engineer you will ...Science
View & Apply