Job Reference: J5636280
Updated On: 05/05/2022
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Manager to focus on implementing digital change across the client’s organisation. The role is for a Leading Environmental company and can be based across a number of locations in London with an flexibility to work from home a couple of times a week. The job involves looking across every system, dataset and data pipeline in order to identify areas for improvement.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Digital Transformation Manager will drive automating back-office processes to reduce administration, improving system usage, data quality and owning system changes to improve operational efficiencies. The key responsibilities are:
1. The transformation lead will use direction from advanced data analytics practices to identify trends and patterns across processes to help remove unnecessary procedures and optimise operational processes through improving system usage or deployment of new technology.
2. The position will actively drive improvements in operational efficiencies through smarter use of existing systems or deployment of innovative applications of new technology through creating data processes and procedures.
3. The successful candidate must have a proven background of stakeholder management experience and outstanding communication skills to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical colleagues.
4. The transformation lead will utilise the new digital training platform and strategy to deliver local end user training to operational systems. Deliver digital solutions for existing paper processes that can they be replicated and rolled out on a bigger scale.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Digital Transformation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mathematical/ Computer Science related degree
2. Proven industry experience in Data Analytics, Driving business change or analysis of business operations and logistics.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Power BI data visualisation dashboard.
Key Words: Business Analysis Data Change Drive Excel SQL Power BI Digital Transformation Maths Problem Solving Communication Managing
Other jobs with similar skills
Website Product Owner
Staffordshire | £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Website Product Lead to join UK Leading Environmental Solutions Organisation to help them through an ambitious digital transformation program. The role is a key part of ...Science
View & Apply
London, Greater London | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to focus on implementing digital change across the clients organisation. The role is for a Leading Environmental company and can be based in London and ...Science
View & Apply