Job Reference: J5635380
Updated On: 18/08/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions have exclusively partnered with a Biotherapeutics business in the Oxford area focused on the development of Gene Therapies. We are looking to identify their new Director of Translational Science to lead the Translational Sciences Group in the development of late stage, Gene Therapy products targeted against a range of disease areas.
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Translational researcher with a Quality focused and Analytical mindset, to lead the development of gene therapy products through pre-clinical and clinical testing. You will have the opportunity to add value through the development of New Technologies and Biomarkers to support product development.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Director Translational Sciences will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop the Translational Research Strategy for the group focusing on product analytics including assessment of vector location and immunogenicity.
2. Lead the develop new analytics to support product development including Biomarker discovery and development.
3. Spear-head the analytical capabilities of the Translational Science group and identify future analytical requirements for new products to ensure efficient progress through the required developmental stages
4. Have a Quality focused mindset and ensure all activities are GLP and GCP compliant as required. You will analysis all analytical data and produce reports for regulatory filings.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Director Translational Sciences Group we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline in addition to extensive experience in the Biotech sector where you have focused on analytical testing of Biological products. Subject Matter expertise with ATMPs is highly desirable.
2. Proven industry experience of Quality systems and regulatory requirements for GxP environments where you have an understanding of analytical testing requirements for Regulatory submissions.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with product development from Pre-Clinical to Clinical phase where you have some experience of Biomarker Identification and development.
Key Words: Gene Therapy | Lentiviral Vector | AAV | Retroviral | Viral Vector | Oncology | CNS | Neurology | Analytical | Analytics | Pre-Clinical | Biomarker | Bioanalysis | Leadership | Director | Head Of | | Translational Science | GLP | GCP | GxP
Other jobs with similar skills
Inside Service Sales Representative
Surrey | Experience Dependent
We have a brand new opportunity available for an Inside Service Sales Representative to join a growing life sciences company based in the Surrey area. As the Inside Service Sales Representative you w...Science
View & Apply
Histology Scientist / Senior Scientist
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Histology Scientist / Senior Scientist to join a growing life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area. As the Histology Scientist / Senior Scientist you will be res...Science
View & Apply
Senior Process Development Scientist
London, Greater London | £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Process Development Scientist to join a leading Cell Therapeutics company based in the London area. As the Senior Process Development Scientist you will be respon...Science
View & Apply