Job Reference: J5634096
Updated On: 08/01/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Discovery Scientist - Immunology
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Discovery Scientist - Immunology to join a leading Immunotherapy Biotechnology business based in the London area. As the Discovery Scientist - Immunology you will be responsible for a number of research projects focused on the Characterisation and improvement of T-Cell Therapies using a range of techniques including co-culturing and multicolour Flow Cytometry.
This position would suit an enthusiastic PhD graduate or Research Associate with experience in Immuno-oncology or other Immunology fields with a desire to work in a research environment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Discovery Scientist - Immunology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Design, develop and run research projects focused on the development and validation of Immunotherapies with a focus on T-Cell and CAR T Cell therapies.
2. Characterise T-Cells using cell and immune based assays such as multicolour Flow Cytometry and plate based assays such as Cytotoxicity and Proliferation assays.
3. You will support R&D, Translational and Process Development teams with the generation and characterisation of induced T-Cells
4. You will work cross functionally with the business and will have the opportunity to develop quickly in your career through promotions and project opportunities.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Discovery Scientist - Immunology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant MSc or PhD in the field of Immunology where you have hands on experience with Immune cell characterisation.
2. Proven industry experience with cellular and immune assays including but not limited to Human Cell Culture, co-culturing, Flow Cytometry, cell-based assays and molecular assays.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Immunology is vital to your application where immuno-oncology experience is beneficial. T-Cell knowledge and experience will benefit your application.
Key Words: Innumology | Immunologist | T Cell Therapy | T-Cells | CAR Tcells | Characterisation | Flow Cytometry | Cell-based Assays | Cytokines | Human Cell Culture | Cytotoxicity | Proliferation | Phenotyping
Other jobs with similar skills
Development Scientist - In Vitro Liver Models
Newcastle Upon Tyne | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Development Scientist - In Vitro Liver Models to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the North West of England. As the Development Scientist - In Vitro Liver M...Science
View & Apply
Analytical Development Scientist - Flow Cytometry
London | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Scientist - Flow Cytometry to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Analytical Development Scientist - Flow Cytomet...Science
View & Apply