Job Reference: J5632470
Updated On: 20/11/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a DMPK Project Leader to join a leading contract research origination based in Cambridgeshire area. This is a great opportunity for an experienced DMPK scientist / project manager that is using DMPK/ADME in integrated drug discovery projects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the DMPK Project Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the technical expert to support the ADME programs, by developing the DMPK strategy.
2. You will impact the drug discovery projects through candidate selection, defining the project direction and the overall strategy.
3. Keep up to date with new technologies and approached in order to define the future of the department.
4. As the DMPK Project Leader, you will collaborate with internal teams to drive the porject further, prepare proposals and present to clients.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the DMPK - Project Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline, including but not limited to Biochemisry, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology etc.
2. Proven industry experience working in DMPK / ADME projects.
3. Experience in project management, leadership role within the DMPK deparment.
Key Words: ADME / PK / DMPK / Project Management / Project Leader / Leadership / Biochemistry / Molecular Biology / Biology / Life Science / ADME / Assay / CRO
Other jobs with similar skills
Director of Biostatistics
Hertfordshire | £80,000 - £100,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Director of Biostatistics to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Stevenage, Hertfordshire area. As the Director of Biostatistics you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
London | £27,000 - £33,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Clinical Diagnostics company based in the London area. As the QA Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance across the busines...Science
View & Apply