Job Reference: J5634476
Updated On: 16/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Document controller to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Document controller you will be responsible for supporting the manufacture and release of products under the Quality Management System environment, supporting product and batch record reviews, investigations into non-compliances, CAPA management, supplier qualification and documentation
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Document Controller will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Document Controller, you will compose SOPs and other documentation to support and control supply chain and inventory activities.
2. You will undertake administrative duties, checking delivery documentation and be the first point of contact for inbound related queries, as well as acting as the interface between suppliers and third parties.
3. In your role as the Document Controller, you will be responsible for supporting supply chain deviations, investigations, incidents and CAPAs as required.
4. As the Document Controller, you will support the development and continuous improvement of ERP inventory management software.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Document Controller we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related scientific field.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP environment in a biotech or biologics based company.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with FDA / MHRA / EU / ICH standards.
Key Words: CAPA / SOP / GMP / Supply Chain / QMS / Quality Management System / Documentation / Warehouse / Supplier management / Deviations
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior QA Officer
Leeds | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North of England. As the Senior QA Officer you will be responsible for ensuring that Quality docu...Science
View & Apply
Bolton, Greater Manchester | £150,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are supporting a pharmaceutical company based in the North West with the hiring of a Quality Director. As the Quality Director, you will be responsible for directing ...Science
View & Apply