Job Reference: J5634055
Updated On: 13/11/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Documentation Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South Wales area. As the Documentation Analyst you will be responsible for the authoring of high quality technical analytical documentation
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Documentation Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To write high quality technical analytical documentation and to undertake analysis as required
2. To interpret analytical data and generate comprehensive gap analysis, review reports, analytical protocols and reports in line with regulatory requirements and business proposals.
3. To generate comprehensive analytical methods that are easily understood by analysts and technicians at all levels.
4. The Documentation Analyst is responsible for generating high quality analytical specifications ensuring consistent deliveries for technical documentation for work that falls within the Analytical Services group.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry or other life science
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with method validation at different phases of development alongside
Key Words: Technical Documentation | GMP | HPLC | SOP | OOS | OOT | Protocols
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Manchester | £22,000 - £32,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Analytical Scientist to join a leading Life Science company based in the Manchester area. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for the development and ope...Science
View & Apply
Principal QC Team Leader
South Wales | £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible for a team of quality control analyst testing a vari...Science
View & Apply