Job Reference: J5633006
Updated On: 02/04/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Documentation Specialist (12 Month FTC)
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Documentation Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in London on a part time basis (3 days per week). As the Documentation Specialist you will be responsible for managing and maintaining QMS documentation, ensuring completion to GMP standards.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Documentation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To manage the Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure timely creation and completion of spreadsheet logs for the QMS Matrix.
2. To support customer communications by logging sampled logistics while maintaining GMP standards to aid in the preparation for inspection.
3. As the Documentation Specialist you will, review and update SOPs, ensuring timely uploading to the QMS and the QA Shared Drive.
4. Create both product technical files and regulatory information files, review artwork and issue quality agreements as required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Documentation Specialist (Part Time) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences related field (eg pharmaceutical, biology, chemistry etc)
2. Proven industry experience in the pharmaceutical industry in the GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working with QA documentation.
QA | Quality Assurance | Document Specialist | Document Control | Part Time | GMP | SOP | Good Manufacturing Practice | QMS |
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
To ensure that Quality is maintained at an appropriate level meeting, customer and regulatory expectations. This will be achieved by assessing compliance to site PQS and principles of GMP auditing doc...Science
View & Apply
Assistant QA Manager
Ruislip, Greater London | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Assistant QA Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in London. As the Assistant QA Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Quality Management ...Science
View & Apply