J5280HertfordshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£23,000 to £27,000 per annum - Dependent on experience Full Time12/03/2018Biochemistry Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Bioanalytical Bioassay Quality Assurance Quality Assurance - GDP Laboratory Technician Medical Writing Quality Assurance - Biologics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior QC Analytical Scientist A fantastic opportunity for a Senior QC Analytical Scientist to join a leading Biologics company based in the North West in order to set up a brand ne... View Job
Scientist - Bioanalysis A fantastic opportunity of a Scientist experienced in Large Molecule Bioanalysis has become available at a leading Life Sciences company based in the ... View Job
Laboratory Technician We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, confident laboratory technician to join a leading cell and gene therapy company in the Oxfordshire area.... View Job
We are currently looking for a documentation specialist to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Documentation Specialist you will be responsible for the production of reports and Metabolism specific documentation in support of the Metabolism department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Documentation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work with Scientists in various disciplines to develop and maintain a library of template reports and study plans to support future reports.
2. As the Documentation Specialist, you will interact with Scientists ensuring all data and information incorporated into reports is QC checked and accurate.
3. Compilation of tables, figures and appendices from study data and production of final study reports for the Sponsor will be included in your role.
4. Performing administrative tasks where required as well as ensuring timely and accurate provision of reports to study management will be among your responsibilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Documentation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject and a working knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry.
2. Practical experience in documentation and report writing as well as efficiency in using MS Word, MS Excel and other similar applications.
3. Previous industry experience working in Quality Control/ Assurance may be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Report | Writing | Documentation | Quality Control | Quality Assurance | Pharmaceutical | Life Sciences |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.