Job Reference: J5631992
Updated On: 09/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Downstream Process Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area, on a 12-month contract basis. As the Downstream Process Scientist you will be responsible for contributing to the development of Downstream Processes for Antibody purification and to support Drug Development processes.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Downstream Process Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support a range of processes including Drug Substance Manufacture at various stages of Drug Development (Preclinical to Clinical phase).
2. As the Downstream Process Scientist you will perform a range of process development purification experiments using a range of Downstream process tools.
3. You will assist with Process Validation activities and support the evaluation of new and innovative Bioprocess technologies.
4. You will be responsible for effectively communicating your findings to various Process Development teams.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Downstream Process Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline e.g. Biochemistry, Biotechnology
2. Proven Bioprocessing experience working in the Biopharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with various Downstream Processing techniques, Chromatography, Protein Purification and Protein Conjugation.
Key Words: Downstream / DSP / Process Development / Bioprocess / Protein Purification / Bioconjugation / Chromatography / Analytical / AKTA / Antibody / Therapeutic / Biopharmaceutical / Drug Substance / Drug Development /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Edinburgh area. This new role of Project Manager will report directly to the Head of Project Del...Science
View & Apply
Principal Downstream Process Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Principal Downstream Process Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Principal Downstream Process Scientist you wil...Science
View & Apply