J3507KentBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time02/02/2017Biochemistry
Biochemistry – Fermentation / Upstream Processing
Biochemistry – Purification
Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Multiple vacancies for Biotechnologists to join a leading Biotechnology company based in Berkshire. As the Biotechnologist you will be part of the man... View Job
Process Development Manager
We are currently looking for a Process Development Consultant Manager to join a Global Biotechnology company, the position will be 50% home based work... View Job
Bioprocess Technical Specialist
An exciting opportunity for a Bioprocess Technical Specialist to join an expanding global pharmaceutical company based in the North Wales area. As the... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Downstream Processing Team Leader to join an exciting Life Sciences company based in the Kent area. As the Downstream Processing Team Leader you will be responsible for leading a team of scientists and operators throughout downstream processing and main plant operations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Downstream Processing Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Supporting Process Technicians (Downstream) development and assessment, including cross-training into the specialist areas of fermentation and chromatography where applicable.
2. You will support management in upkeep and progression of; departmental KPIs; capacity and performance tools; compliance with Quality Assurance regulations and procedures; compliance with HS&E legislation and procedures; continuous improvement activities; manufacturing logistics.
3. Upkeep and progression of the main plant facilities using 5S techniques.
4. Assist Technical Operations in integration of new processes and process development.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Downstream Processing Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or similar.
2. Proven industry experience in Downstream processing within a regulated environment ideally GMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with continuous improvement, LEAN, Six Sigma, Kaizen and 5S is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.