Head of DSP HRS are currently searching for a Head of Downstream Processing (DSP) to join a fast growing Biopharmaceuitcal company based in Iceland! As the Head o... View Job
Senior Analytical Scientist We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join a leading Antibody Discovery company based in the Deeside area. As the Senior Analy... View Job
Head of Programme Management We are currently looking for a Head of Programme Management to join a growing drug discovery and development company based in the UK. The location of ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Downstream Senior Research Associate to join a leading Antibody research company based Cambridgeshire. As the Downstream Senior Research Associate you will be responsible for the development of processes to support the production of a variety of proteins and antibodies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Downstream Senior Research Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform lab scale production of fusion proteins and a variety of Antibodies. You will also develop methods to improve the process for the production of these proteins.
2. As the Downstream Senior Research Associate, you will work with AKTA Systems in a variety of configurations to determine the most efficient method of production. You will also work with HPLC and SDS-PAGE to generate accurate data to analyse to support the method development schemes.
3. You will ensure that the daily lab operations are carried out smoothly and provide technical leadership for more junior members of the team. You will also liaise with a multitude of other teams internally to support business growth and development.
4. You will represent the Protein Sciences Production and Characterisation activities within interdisciplinary project teams.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Downstream Senior Research Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline and industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience with AKTA systems, HPLC, SDS-PAGE and other biochemistry techniques.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Antibodies in a Biotechnological background.
Key Words: Antibody | Biotechnology | Biotech | Biopharma | Biology | Biochemistry | Antibodies | AKTA | FPLC | Chromatography | Proteins | Protein | Purification | Development | R+D | Research
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.