Pharmacovigilance Associate Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pharmacovigilance Associate to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire ar... View Job
Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer An exciting opportunity for an experienced Pharmacovigilance specialist has become available within a Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire ar... View Job
Scientific Officer - Drug Safety We are currently looking for enthusiastic Scientific Graduates to join a Leading Consultancy in their new Pharmacovigilance team as Scientific Officer... View Job
We are currently looking for enthusiastic Scientific Graduates to join a Leading Consultancy in their new Pharmacovigilance team as a Drug Safety Officer.The new Scientific Administration Team (SAT), which you will be apart of, will be responsible for processing medicines reports from health authorities onto the company's global safety database.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop skills, understanding and experience in the world of Pharmacovigliance!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Drug Safety Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Drug Safety Officer you will be responsible for completing a Triage assessment of case reports.
2. You will be required to log and enter cases into the safety database whilst subsequently quality checking and organising cases into the documentation system.
3. As a Drug Safety Officer it will be your duty to highlight any areas of concern or discrepancies to the case coordinator when related to adverse drug reactions (ADR).
4. You will acquire and maintain an up to date knowledge of global safety regulations for medicines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Drug Safety Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life science or related discipline (e.g. Biology, Chemistry, Drug Safety, Pharmacology etc.) and a drive to gain experience in a Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety or Regulatory profession.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
3. Be an excellent communicator, work well in a team and be passionate about developing your career
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.