Job Reference: J5632026
Updated On: 30/08/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewAn exciting opportunity for someone looking to move into Pharmacovigilance has become available within a Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Drug Safety Associate you will be responsible for performing Drug Safety Associate activities for all company products while ensuring the company is compliant with MHRA and EU regulations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Drug Safety Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Process all Safety reports including adverse drug reactions where you will evaluate and accurately assess incoming cases and sources.
2. Conduct literature reviews for adverse events or safety information.
3. Accurately process all cases through company database as well a Global safety databases.
4. Ensure that all UK and EU regulations and Guidelines are maintained including Good Pharmacovigilance Practise (GVP).
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Drug Safety Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Chemistry etc.) with a passion and drive from Pharmacovigilance
2. Proven industry experience in the pharmaceutical industry will benefit your application.
3. Having an understanding of EU Pharmacovigilance Regulations will benefit your application.
Key Words: Pharmacovigilance | Drug Safety | Associate | Officer | PV | EU | MHRA | PSUR | Adverse Drug Reactions | ADR | MedDRA | QC Checking | Triaging
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer
London, Greater London | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical Consultancy based North of London in the Essex area. As the Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer you will b...Science
View & Apply
Principal Scientist - CADD, AI Application Specialist
Berkshire | £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist - CADD, AI Application Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the AI Application Specialist you will...Science
View & Apply