J563119Wrexham County BoroughPharmaceutical Biotechnology CRO/CMO PermanentDependent on ExperienceFull Time17/10/2018Biomedical Science Biochemistry Biochemistry – Purification Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Pharmacy Quality Assurance – GMP Pharmacology Project Management – Technology Transfer Innovation Technology Transfer Operations – Process Improvement Production – Management Production – Shift / Team Supervisor Management Quality Assurance - GxP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Manager - Japanese Speaking We are currently looking for a Japanese Speaking Project Manager to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. You will be r... View Job
Fermentation Group Manager We are currently looking for a Fermentation Group Manager to join an innovative Biotechnology company based in the Teeside area. As the Fermentation G... View Job
Supply Chain Co-ordinator We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join a leading gene therapy company based in Hertfordshire. As the Supply Chain Co-ordinat... View Job
Your duties as the Drug Substance MSAT Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide technical and scientific direction to a team of highly skilled scientists in the field of Down Stream Processing. As an experienced Drug Substance Specialist you will support the design, optimisation and incorporation of new state-of-the-art methods to improve the manufacturing process.
2. You will establish a science-based approach to Down Stream Processing development and improve the robustness of the process whilst adhering to regulatory requirements. You will also correspond and work alongside internal and external parties to lead advancements in DSP manufacturing practices.
3. You will proactively engage with key stakeholders within and outside of the business to drive and support strategy. You will also network with a variety of specialist in and out of your field to establish a broad base of knowledge in your sector.
4. As a Drug Substance Specialist you will support the company by assisting with recruitment as required to enhance the capability and performance of your team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Drug Substance MSAT Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline along with experience in the biopharmaceutical industry.
2. Significant industry experience in bioprocess development and manufacturing expertise for drug substance.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within core areas of bioprocessing, technical leadership and compliance.
Key Words: Upstream | Downstream | GMP | Biopharmaceutical | Biology | MSAT | Drug Substance | Manufacturing | Scale Up | Scale Down | Innovation | Tech Transfer | Compliance | Life Science | Biotech | Biotechnology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.