J5630628TeddingtonIS&T Permanent£25,000 to £28,000 per annumFull Time11/12/2018IT IT - Software Development IT - eCommerce IT - Design IT - Digital Marketing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Digital IT Business Partner We are currently looking for a Digital IT Business Partner to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wokingham area. As the Digital IT Bus... View Job
Finance Systems Analyst We are currently looking for a Finance Systems Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Finance Systems An... View Job
Website Product Owner We are currently looking for a Website Product Owner to join a leading company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Website Product Owner you will ... View Job
We are currently looking for a E-Commerce Administrator to join a leading company based in the Teddington, Middlesex area. As the E-Commerce Administrator you will be responsible for being the front line of web experience.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the E-Commerce Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will act as 1st line support for any web issues, including email enquiries, ticketing systems and phone calls ensuring all are triaged and managed to successful completion.
2. As the E-Commerce Administrator you will participate in User Acceptance Testing of updates which are rolled out to the website.
3. You will provide training to colleagues on how to effectively work with updates on the website and communicate this effectively.
4. As the E-Commerce Administrator you will configure Salesforce Systems along with other CRM, ERP and SAP platforms.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the E-Commerce Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the E-commerce Administrator you will have a relevant degree in a IT related discipline or equivalent IT experience.
2. You will have proven industry experience in 1st line support and configuring Salesforce and working with ERP (ideally IFS) and CRM systems.
3. As the E-Commerce Administrator working knowledge and practical experience with managing websites and their content and working in a timely and organised manner.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.