J5279KentPharmaceutical Medical Devices Engineering Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time13/06/2018Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Control / Automation Engineering - Instrumentation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Automation Technician We are currently looking for a Automation Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Wrexham area. As the Automation Technician... View Job
Instrument & Calibration Technician We are currently looking for an Instrument & Calibration Technician to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxford area. As the Instrume... View Job
EC&I Engineer We are currently looking for an EC&I Engineer to join a global leading company who innovate and create chemicals for a variety of industries. As EC&I ... View Job
We are currently looking for an E&I Calibration Engineer to join an exciting Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Electrical E&I Calibration Engineer you will be responsible for the Installations, maintenance & calibration of instrumentation and equipment that has either broken down or needs upgrading/modification. There is a diverse range of equipment and instrumentation on site and all work carried out needs to be completed GMP standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Electrical Instrumentation Calibration Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carrying our Calibration & instrumentation activities to a wide range of equipment to GMP/GxP Standards
2. Proactive and reactive response to plant breakdown and installations as well as any modification and additions needed to existing infrastructure
3. Provide electrical support to operations and technical needs to production areas and process control facilities
4. Manage and supervise contractor staff on site when required as well as ensuring GMP/GxP standards are kept
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Electrical Instrumentation Calibration Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in an Electrical Engineering discipline - ONC/HNC/Degree / C&G 17th Addition
2. Proven industry experience in a highly regulated GMP/GxP environment - Pharmaceutical/Food/FMCG
3. A working knowledge and practical experience calibrating and maintaining a variety of instrumentation and equipment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.