J5275HullBiotechnology Engineering Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time26/03/2019Continuous Improvement Production Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Chemical / Process Engineering – Improvement / Lean Engineering - Electronics Engineering - Instrumentation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Water Technology company based in the Middlesbrough area. As the Field Service... View Job
Field Service Engineer We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join an exciting innovative Biotechnology company providing services across the Life Sciences... View Job
Field Service Engineer An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a Global leading Pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer. As the Field Service... View Job
We are currently looking for a Electrical, Control & Instrument Engineer to join a global leading company who innovate and create chemicals for a variety of industries. As Electrical, Control & Instrument Engineer you will use your previous experience to provide expert engineering to the site acting pro-actively and reactively to maintain equipment, instrumentation and control systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Electrical, Control & Instrument Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide expert engineering support across the plant on equipment, instrumentation, DCS/PLC control systems and electrical controls / drives
2. Focus on maintaining plant safety, especially when working in hazardous areas.
3. Liaising and working with a variety of departments / teams, communicating effectively and building effective relationships with relevant areas of the business
4. Play a key role in driving at continuous improvement activities across the plant to improves process and solving any issues within the plant.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Electrical, Control & Instrument Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualifications (HNC) in an Engineering discipline - Electrical / 17th / Instrumentation
2. Proven industry experience in a hazardous manufacturing environment preferably with exposure to Chemicals. (Pharmaceuticals, FMCG, Chemicals)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working as an Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer previously exposed to equipment, instrumentation and control systems in a manufacturing environment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.