Job Reference: J5631499
Updated On: 23/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Electrical Control and Instrumentation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Loughborough area. As the EC&I Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out maintenance and configurations across all Process Control Systems whilst ensuring compliance of Pharmaceutical regulations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the EC&I Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be supporting the engineering maintenance function to ensure the design, instillation, commissioning and testing of control systems meet pharmaceutical compliance (GXP) and EHS.
2. Being the EC&I Engineer, you will be providing support on existing and upcoming automation systems across the site by using your in-depth knowledge of Siemens PLC/HMI and SCADA.
3. As the EC&I Engineer, you will manage the building automation and process control systems with specification, designing and implementation of the systems when working to Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP 5).
4. You will be involved with continuous improvement of automation standards and good engineering practices.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Automation Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree/HND in Electronics/Electrical field or similar.
2. Proven industry experience in configuring and maintaining programmable electronic systems used for process control with Siemens PLC/HMI and SCADA.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working to GMP standards in a pharmaceutical industry.
Key Words: Electrical Control Engineer | Instrumentation | Scada | Siemens | PLC | Fault Finding | HMI | Controls | Instrumentation | C&I Engineer | Electrical Engineer | Control System Engineer | SCADA | Programming
Other jobs with similar skills
Calibration and Instrumentation Technician
Waterford | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in the Waterford, Ireland area has become available. We are currently looking for a Calibration and Instrumentation Technician to calib...Science
View & Apply
Building and Energy Management Systems Technician
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £40,000 - £48,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Building and Energy Management Systems (BEMS) Technician to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the BEMS Technician you will be responsible for e...Science
View & Apply