Job Reference: J5634698
Updated On: 29/03/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Ecommerce Manager to join a Global Life Sciences company based in the London area. As the Ecommerce you will be in a mid-level management role within the Marketing area of the business, responsible for strategy, managing teams and managing budgets.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Life Sciences company are looking for someone to fulfil the potential of this role by understanding the B2B markets in a growing global business. The key duties and responsibilities as the Ecommerce Manager are as follows:
1. The role will devise eCommerce growth roadmap to support business plans and deliver on initiatives through day-to-day operations across sites
2. In the role you will look to manage the user experience including personalisation, checkout funnel, basket size and support in promotional campaigns.
3. This position will look to partner with cross-functional teams to ensure relevant organisational goals are factored into web and eCommerce projects.As well as promoting constant analysis of customer behaviour through web analytics to improve on core KPIs and reporting to senior leadership on progress and targets
4. The successful candidate needs to have outstanding communication skills and must show influencing skills to be able to function well and develop relationships in a remote working environment.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Ecommerce Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven experience in B2B eCommerce with strong commercial savvy and knowledge of design, UX, user journey, and personalisation
2. Strong track record of managing complex websites, ideally including integrating M&A platforms, while overachieving on KPIs and driving sustainable sales and profit growth
3. Proven experience of working in collaboration across project managers, UX, UI and technologists to customer-centric digital projects.
Key Words: Ecommerce Manager People Management Customer Behaviour Websites UX Strategy
Other jobs with similar skills
Statistical Programming Associate Manager
Sheffield | £42,000 - £63,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Statistical Programming Associate Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical CRO based in the Sheffield area. As the Statistical Programming Associate Manager you will be ...Science
View & Apply
IT Service Delivery Manager
Yorkshire | £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT Service Delivery Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Yorkshire area. As the IT Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for leading ...Science
View & Apply