Job Reference: J5636155
Updated On: 22/04/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Ecommerce Web Support Assistant to join a leading Life Science company based in the London area. As the Ecommerce Web Support Assistant you will be responsible for working as web support, in an agile development team working on the website; defining the scope and priority of ongoing development work, and testing the solutions they build.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as Ecommerce Web Support Assistant will be to liaise with users and other internal stakeholders to identify, triage and monitor opportunities for improvements of the web offerings.
1. The Ecommerce Web Support Assistant will be Acting as the first point of contact for web issues, the ECA will manage the web issues email addresses on Salesforce and ticketing systems, to ensure projects are triaged, initiated and managed to successful completion in line with existing Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
2. The role is responsible in the planning, testing and completion of phase 1 of a complete redesign and overhaul of the websites UX/UI interface in FY20 as part of the core Marketing/eCommerce team.
3. As the Ecommerce coordinator you will be collaborating with the website’s product owner in a Scrum Master position, effectively organising the development team with respect to the delivery, operation and maintenance of the website.
4. As part of the role you will As part of a small team supporting the expansion of the companies web presence into new geographies to ensure the optimised experience for customers regardless of location and coordinating the implementation and support the e-ordering and e-invoicing solutions using Punchout2Go, and third party software.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Ecom web support we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A formal qualification (or equivalent industry experience) in an e-commerce related discipline
2. A basic understanding of e-commerce related systems such as ERP or CRM tools is an advantage.
3. Excellent customer service skills
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Service Delivery Engineer
Hertfordshire | £30,000 - £34,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an IT Service Delivery Engineer to join a leading Scientific company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the IT Service Delivery Engineer you will be responsible for del...Science
View & Apply
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Staffordshire | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to work in a Service Operations department for a Leading Environmental company based in the Staffordshire area. This would be an exciting ...Science
View & Apply