Job Reference: J5632817
Updated On: 26/02/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Electrical & Instrumentation Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical based in the Suffolk area. As the Electrical & Instrumentation Technician you will be responsible for completing both electrical and instrumentation maintenance within a clean manufacturing environment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Electrical & Instrumentation Technician, will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Electrical & Instrumentation Technician, you will be responsible for delivering planned & reactive maintenance on a range of assets from equipment to plant utilities.
2. You will be responsible for ensuring adherence to GMP, safety, quality and validation protocols at all times.
3. As the Electrical & Instrumentation Technician, you will be involved in calibration activities as well working with HVAC, refrigeration, air conditioning.
4. You will be responsible for blueprints, P&ID layouts & wiring diagrams performing maintenance and repairs.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Electrical & Instrumentation Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Engineering qualifications in electrical and instrumentation qualifications.
2. Proven industry experience in regulated manufacturing environment (Pharmaceutical, Food, GMP etc.)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with electrical and instrumentation practices.
Key Words: Electrical / Engineering / Engineer / Instrumentation / Pharmaceutical / Food / GMP / Good / Manufacturing / Practice / Calibration / HVAC / Air / Conditioning / Manufacturing / Utilities /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Regulatory Information Systems Manager
Berkshire | £450 - £550 per day
We are currently looking for a Regulatory Information System Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area for an initial 12 months. As the Regulatory Information System...Science
View & Apply
Experienced Downstream Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Experienced Downstream Scientist to join a leading biologics company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Experienced Downstream Scientist you will be responsible for...Science
View & Apply