Job Reference: J5631450
Updated On: 08/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Electrical Controls and Instrumentation Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Electrical Controls and Instrumentation Technician you will be responsible for planned and reactive support of all maintenance across Automation systems (Controls & Instrumentation). The right candidate will be experienced with programming Siemens automations systems (PLC/HMI).
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Electrical Controls and Instrumentation Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across Automation systems, controls and instrumentation. These will need to be completed in line with GMP/GAMP and any other regulatory requirement needed.
2. Involvement in the development of site maintenance strategies whilst keeping in mind the needs of operations, equipment, maintenance costs, reliability and any analysis needed. Also undertake fault finding on automated systems across the site when breakdowns occur
3. Using your previous experience you will have in-depth knowledge of Siemens Automation (PLC / HMI) programming to execute designing, writing, coding and testing control systems across production equipment, building services and any new / additional services to the business.
4. Drive continuous improvement projects, support installations and commissioning of new systems.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Electrical Controls and Instrumentation Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualification in Electrical Engineering / Automation
2. Proven industry experience in a highly regulated GMP regulated environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience across Siemens control systems - Must have experience programming and coding PLC / HMI control systems.
Key Words: Automation Engineer | Automation | Scada | Siemens | PLC | Fault Finding | HMI | Controls | Instrumentation | C&I Engineer | Electrical Engineer | Control System Engineer | SCADA | Programming
Other jobs with similar skills
Calibration and Validation Technician
Surrey | £27,000 - £35,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company in the Surrey area has become available. We are currently looking for a Calibration and Validation Technician to perform calibrate, ...Science
View & Apply
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Surrey | £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceuticals business based in the Surrey area. As the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply
Building and Energy Management Systems Technician
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £40,000 - £48,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Building and Energy Management Systems (BEMS) Technician to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the BEMS Technician you will be responsible for e...Science
View & Apply