J563080KentPharmaceutical FMCG/Food Engineering Permanent£44,000 to £48,000 per annumFull Time10/10/2018Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering – Control / Automation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer We are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Surrey area. As the Multi-Ski... View Job
Automation Technician We are currently looking for a Automation Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Wrexham area. As the Automation Technician... View Job
Field Service Engineer - Cardiff We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Biomedical equipment company. As the Field Service Engineer you will be respon... View Job
We are currently looking for a Electrical Engineer to join a leading FMCG company based in the Dartford area. As the Electrical Engineer you will provide planned and reactive maintenance to multiple high speed production lines on-site. The right Electrical Engineer will have solid PLC fault finding experience in a manufacturing/production environment. Direct FMCG or Food industry experience is highly desirable.
This is a Monday - Friday day time hours position with flexible working available - No Shifts
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Electrical Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of industrial and production line equipment on site, striving for minimum down time and efficient fault finding of any breakdowns.
2. Fault-find on multiple PLC controllers when breakdowns and issues arise as well as ensure efficient safe guarding on industrial equipment / production line equipment on site.
3. As the Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible in providing technical expertise in the operation and optimisation of equipment to ensure they operate in an optimum level as well as assisting in the installation and upgraded of equipment on site.
4. You will have responsibility in providing technical decisions and will be confident working in a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Electrical Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline - Electrical bias is preferred / 17th Edition
2. Proven industry experience in working within FMCG environment of similar manufacturing environments such as the Food or Pharmaceutical industry
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with fault finding on PLC systems and providing PPM and reactive maintenance support on breakdown and planned shut-downs.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.