Job Reference: J5631275
Updated On: 27/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company in the North West on a contractual basis. As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for performing all assigned activities in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be working with a wide range of activities associated with the scheduled and unscheduled electrical maintenance and calibration of equipment, systems and facility whilst working within a cGMP environment.
2. You will be ensuring that systems such as HVAC with HEPA filtration, steam boilers, LTHW boilers, compressed air systems and multiple water systems are maintained as per their validated status, thus ensuring compliance with all quality procedures and regulations.
3. As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be maintaining a safe working environment by continuously promoting safety awareness and completing thorough reports when incidents occurs.
4. You will be working to improve equipment operation and offer solutions for best practice for change control and investigation of deviations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Electrical Maintenance Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in Electrical Engineering is essential
2. Proven industry experience within the Pharmaceutical is essential (preferably within cGMP).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with electrical maintenance is essential.
Key Words: Electrical / Maintenance / Pharmaceutical / GMP / cGMP / Good / Manufacturing / Practice / HVAC / Boilers / Wiring / HS&E / SOP's / Biopharmaceutical / Biopharma / Biologics / Calidation / Equipment
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Engineering
Co Roscommon. | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Engineering Manager keen to take a step into a more senior role? We currently have a Head of Engineering role available which would be well suited for someone ready to take this...Science
View & Apply
Medical Devices Project Manager
Middlesex | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Medical Devices Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Middlesex area. As the Medical Devices Project Manager you...Science
View & Apply