Job Reference: J5631275
Updated On: 08/04/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company in the North West on a contractual basis. As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for performing all assigned activities in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be working with a wide range of activities associated with the scheduled and unscheduled electrical maintenance and calibration of equipment, systems and facility whilst working within a cGMP environment.
2. You will be ensuring that systems such as HVAC with HEPA filtration, steam boilers, LTHW boilers, compressed air systems and multiple water systems are maintained as per their validated status, thus ensuring compliance with all quality procedures and regulations.
3. As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be maintaining a safe working environment by continuously promoting safety awareness and completing thorough reports when incidents occurs.
4. You will be working to improve equipment operation and offer solutions for best practice for change control and investigation of deviations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Electrical Maintenance Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in Electrical Engineering is essential
2. Proven industry experience within the Pharmaceutical is essential (preferably within cGMP).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with electrical maintenance is essential.
Key Words: Electrical / Maintenance / Pharmaceutical / GMP / cGMP / Good / Manufacturing / Practice / HVAC / Boilers / Wiring / HS&E / SOP's / Biopharmaceutical / Biopharma / Biologics / Calidation / Equipment
Other jobs with similar skills
HVAC Project Manager
Birmingham | £50 - £60 per hour
We are currently looking for a Degree Qualified HVAC Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Midlands area. As the HVAC Project Manager you will be responsible for managi...Science
View & Apply
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Loughton, Essex | Experience Dependant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) based in Loughton, Essex. As a Recruitment Consultant you will be in a varied, custom...Science
View & Apply
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £100,000 - £130,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Licensing Director to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Licensing Director you will be responsible f...Science
View & Apply