J5631055BelfastEngineering Contract / Temporary / Interim£50.00 to £55.00 per hourFull Time20/03/2019Engineering Engineering - Electronics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
RF / Optical Development Engineer Are you an experienced RF or Optical Design and Development Engineer looking for a new exciting opportunity?We are currently looking for a RF Developm... View Job
Field Service Engineer We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join an exciting innovative Biotechnology company providing services across the Life Sciences... View Job
Electrical Technician We are currently looking for an Electrical Technician to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Cheshire area. As the Electrical Technician... View Job
We are currently looking for an Electrical Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Electrical Project Manager you will be responsible for managing multiple electrical projects over a 12- 18 month contract.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Electrical Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Electrical Project Manager, you will be responsible for project managing multiple low voltage equipment / machinery (up to 1000v).
2. These projects will include working on a highly regulated manufacturing site where you will be dealing with electrical upgrades and shut down projects.
3. As the Electrical Project Manager, you will be heavily involved in scoping projects, delivering projects on time and procurement of new equipment.
4. You will be responsible for completing electrical equipment (switch rooms, pumps, MCCs, PLC's) specifications as well as risk assessments (RAMS).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Electrical Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Electrical or Electronic Engineering is highly desirable.
2. Proven industry experience working within a manufacturing environment (Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Food, FMCG etc.).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing equipment upgrades / shut downs.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.