J4509EssexFMCG/Food Engineering CRO/CMO Permanent£36,000 to £43,500 per annumFull Time27/07/2018Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Multi Skilled
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer A fantastic opportunity for an experience Field Service Engineer has become available to join a global medical device business that specialise in diag... View Job
Maintenance Engineer We are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Swindon area. As the Maintenanc... View Job
Field Service Engineer An exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Medical Devices business covering a territory across the South East & London. H... View Job
We are currently looking for an Electro-Mechanical Engineer's to join a global chemical manufacturing business, based in the Essex area.
As the Electro-Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for the pro-active and reactive maintenance engineering activities of all manufacturing production equipment whilst keeping to GMP regulations. You will be required to draw on your Electro-Mechanical skill set to fault find and keep downtime of equipment to a minimal.
You will be required to work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern alternating between days and nights.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Electro-Mechanical Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Pro-active and reactive maintenance activities of all manufacturing equipment as well as driving continuous improvement activities.
2. Fault finding of both mechanical and electrical issues on production and packaging line equipment, including PLC and SCADA systems. Root Cause Analysis and solutions to prevent issues from recurring.
3.Determine and procure electrical and mechanical spares to reduce Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) and increase Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) in a manufacturing environment.
4.Provide technical expertise for the specification, purchase, installation and commissioning of new equipment or equipment upgrades ensuring Management of Change processes are adhered to.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Electro-Mechanical Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Possess a relevant qualification such as a HNC or HND in either a Electrical or Mechanical engineering related discipline. Previous experience working within a highly regulated manufacturing environment is desirable.
2. Sound electrical and mechanical knowledge is required to enable Preventive Maintenance activities are carried out and effective along with accurate fault finding.
3. Experience working on bearings, motors, gearboxes, VFD, control loop's and single line diagram. previous experience fault finding on equipment both mechanical and electrical issues, including PLC and SCADA systems, is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.