J4509EssexEngineering Permanent£36,000 to £43,500 per annumFull Time02/10/2017Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering – Control / Automation Engineering - Electronics Engineering - Instrumentation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Electrical Technician Senior Electrical TechnicianSalary:£31,000.00 - £36,000.00 + £6,164 shift allowance An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Senior Elec... View Job
Field Service Engineer Home based - Field Service Engineer - Greater London (inside the M25)A fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer has become available to join... View Job
Engineering Maintenance Technician An exciting opportunity for an Engineering Maintenance Technician has become available to join a leading Biopharmaceutical in the Oxfordshire area. As... View Job
We are currently looking for several Electro-Mechanical Engineer's to join a global speciality chemical manufacturing business, based in the West Thurrock area.
As the Electro-Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring that the manufacturing facilities and equipment are maintained to keep smooth running, and continuously increase uptime of the equipment. You will be required to work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern alternating between days and nights.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Electro-Mechanical Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Determine, document and complete Preventive Maintenance (PM) activities including identification and rectification, on electrical and mechanical systems.
2. Fault finding of equipment both mechanical and electrical issues, including PLC and SCADA systems. Root Cause Analysis and solutions to prevent issues from recurring.
3.Determine and procure electrical and mechanical spares to reduce Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) and increase Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF).
4.Provide technical expertise for the specification, purchase, installation and commissioning of new equipment or equipment upgrades ensuring Management of Change processes are adhered to.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Electro-Mechanical Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Possess a relevant qualification such as a HNC or HND in either a Electrical or Mechanical engineering related discipline. Previous experience working within a highly regulated manufacturing environment is desirable.
2. Sound electrical and mechanical knowledge is required to enable Preventive Maintenance activities are carried out and effective along with fast and accurate fault finding.
3. Experience working on bearings, motors, gearboxes, VFD, control loop's and single line diagram. previous experience fault finding on equipment both mechanical and electrical issues, including PLC and SCADA systems, is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.