Job Reference: J5635281
Updated On: 10/08/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a ELISA Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in London. As the ELISA Scientist you will be responsible for performing ELISA assays to support PK/PD assays. This role is a great opportunity for a scientist with experience working on immunoassays within a GLP/GMP environment. You will be supporting pre-clinical studies.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate within a CRO or Biotech organisation that enjoys hands on work in the lab.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties ELISA Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be working independently on ELISA assays to support pre-clinical studies.
2. As the ELISA Scientist you will be analysing data and communicate them internally.
3. You will be troubleshooting to solve technical problems.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the ELISA Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences including but not limited to Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology etc.
2. Proven industry experience performing ELISA in a regulated environment GLP and/or GMP. Experience supporting PK/PD projects would be advantageous.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with writing SOPs and performing statistical analysis.
ELISA / Scientist / Bioanalysis / GLP / GMP / Pre-clinical / SOP / PK / PD / ECLIA / London / CRO / Biotechnology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Scientist - ELISA
London, London | Experience Dependent
HRS are currently looking for a Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in London. As the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA you will be responsible for performi...Science
View & Apply
Bioassay Lead Scientist
Wrexham, Wrexham | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Bioassay Lead Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the North West of the UK, commutable from Cheshire and Liverpool. As the Bioassay Lead Scien...Science
View & Apply