J5566CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£19,000 to £22,000 per annum - Depending on experienceFull Time04/05/2018Biochemistry Bioanalytical Bioassay
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Analytical Scientist We are currently looking for a number of Analytical Scientist's to join a leading Biologic's company based in the Liverpool area. As the Analytical Sc... View Job
Inside Sales Account Manager We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to join a leading company who design, develop, manufacture and market Genomics and Molecu... View Job
Biologics Formulation Scientist We are currently looking for a Biologics Formulation Sciences to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the North West area. As the Formula... View Job
We are currently looking for a ELISA Technician to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the ELISA Technician you will be responsible for carrying out validation, development and applications of ELISA, Electrophoresis and Bioanalyzer within a GMP setting.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the ELISA Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Your role will involve following SOP's and performing ELISA's and Capillary Electrophoresis Assays under GMP regulations.
2. Your role as the ELISA technician will involve raising CAPA's, Deviations and Change Controls. You will also carry out QA audits and QC checking.
3. You will work within the chemical manufacturing control unit and be involved in the development and validation of qualitative and quantitative assays for the analysis of drug potency.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the ELISA Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological Sciences related subject.
2. Proven industry experience in a Life Sciences company carrying out analytical techniques. It is essential for you to have experience with ELISA.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with validation, assay development and GMP regulations.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.