J5424OxfordshireEngineering Energy Technology Permanent£45,000 to £60,000 per annumFull Time05/04/2018Engineering Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Project
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Facilities Engineer Facilities EngineerShift Allowance & Overtime available An exciting opportunity has just opened for a Facilities Engineer to join a leading Life Scien... View Job
Field Service Engineer - France Field Service Engineer - France A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Life Science business. You... View Job
Maintenance Engineer Maintenance EngineerAn exciting opportunity for an Maintenance Engineer has become available to join a leading Bio-pharmaceutical in the Oxfordshire a... View Job
Engineer - Engines
We are currently looking for an Engineer to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. This is a an exciting position for an inquisitive Engineer, who enjoys thinking scientifically with the scope to work across research, new industry hardware and trends, new component chemistry, collaborating with manufactures and the development of new product platforms. It is essential that the right Engineer comes from a background working with engines / engine design.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As part of the global engineering team you will be responsible for developing and translating engineering solutions to chemical engineers and chemists to aid development of lubricants for new and existing combustion engines.
2. Drive innovative engineering solutions to lubrication challenges with detailed knowledge and understanding, recommending and engineering hardware across the business.
3. Work closely with external engineering consultancies when projects scope exceed internal capabilities
4. Present to internal & external audiences to showcase and influence engineering related outcomes for the business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications / experience in an Engines Engineering environment (Powertrain etc)
2. Proven industry experience in an Automotive / Aero environment with exposure to engines and lubricant technology
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of leading engineering projects and working on forward thinking Engine engineering
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.