J5142HertfordshirePharmaceutical FMCG/Food Engineering Permanent£30,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time11/09/2018Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering – Facilities
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Maintenance Engineering Manager We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineering Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the Maintenance... View Job
Maintenance Engineer We are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Swindon area. As the Maintenanc... View Job
Electro-Mechanical Engineer We are currently looking for an Electro-Mechanical Engineer's to join a global chemical manufacturing business, based in the Essex area.As the Electro... View Job
An exciting opportunity has just opened for an Engineer to join an exciting Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As Engineer you will be responsible for the day to day mechanical, electrical maintenance activities both planned and reactive. The right candidate will have solid HVAC experience as well as prior experience working in a GMP regulated environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Facilities Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform planned and reactive maintenance tasks across facilities equipment and manufacturing areas including HVAC, clean rooms and laboratories. All work must be completed and kept to GMP standards.
2. You will ensure the availability and reliability of building utilities, services and manufacturing equipment for the operational areas so they can achieve the plans in order to meet customer requirements.
3. Assist in delivering and shaping the maintenance strategy in a safe, quality-focussed and cost-effective manner.
4. You will work to Good Engineering Practices (GEP) within the Maintenance Engineering department, including engineering standards, housekeeping, adherence to business processes, and both GMP and Safety risks.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Facilities Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualifications in an Engineering discipline - Electrical OR Mechanical
2. Proven industry experience of working within a GMP regulated environment - (Pharmaceutical, Food, FMCG, Chemicals)
3. It is essential to have prior experience working on HVAC equipment / units.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.