J5335OxfordshirePharmaceutical Engineering Permanent£30,000 to £40,000 per annum - DOEFull Time16/03/2018Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Compliance Continuous Improvement Engineering Engineering – Quality Engineering – Improvement / Lean Quality Assurance - GxP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Engineering Compliance Specialist An exciting opportunity for an Engineering Compliance Specialist to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area has become available. As the En... View Job
QA Associate Documentation Controller Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Associate Documentation Controller to join a leading company based in the South Wales area.... View Job
Qualified Person QP We are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a leading company based in the South East region, which is commutable from London. As the Q... View Job
We are currently looking for an Engineering Compliance Officer to join a leading bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Engineering Compliance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all quality, regulatory H&S and best practice standards within the Engineering department and lead investigations and implement corrective and preventive actions for engineering related deviations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Compliance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead continuous improvement activities to further develop systems and processes within the Engineering department and across the wider business, to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
2. You will ensure adherence to the organisations quality systems by managing all activities relating to Deviations, Quality Incidence, Change Controls, and Corrective and Preventive Actions..
3. As the Engineering Compliance Officer you will keep up to date with all relevant H&S legislation and ensure Engineering systems and personnel remain compliant.
4. You will perform audits of engineering systems and processes to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Compliance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualification in an Engineering related discipline or a time served apprentice.
2. Proven industry experience in a GxP and regulated manufacturing clean room environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP quality management systems and continuous improvement tools such i.e. Lean, Kaizen, etc.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.