Engineering Compliance Officer We are currently looking for an Engineering Compliance Officer to join a leading bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Engi... View Job
Quality Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Qualit... View Job
Quality Assurance Manager We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a leading biologics company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality Assurance M... View Job
An exciting opportunity for an Engineering Compliance Specialist to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area has become available. As the Engineering Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring that engineering compliance activities within the PQMS are completed in full to the required standard of the organisation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Compliance Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform deviation investigation and closures. The completion of a deviation report includes and is not limited to root cause analysis, product impact assessment and implementation of appropriate CAPA(s).
2. You will Coach and support the team members acting as subject matter experts on the expectations and standards required in completing quality records.
3. As the Engineering Compliance Specialist you will own, maintain and improve the various tracking systems used within the teams to ensure on-time completion of quality records.
4. You will support continuous improvement activities to further develop systems and processes within the Engineering department, to increase efficiency and reduce costs, using Operational Excellence tools.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Compliance Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience with Quality management systems and quality compliance documentation, as well as some experience with implementing continuous improvement strategies.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with deviations, CAPAs, change control, and proficient knowledge of using Trackwise and PQMS.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.