J562795WrexhamPharmaceutical FMCG/Food Engineering Permanent£35,000 to £48,000 per annumFull Time14/01/2019Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a Global leading Pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer. As the Field Service... View Job
Field Service Engineer - Cambridge We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Biomedical equipment company. As the Field Service Engineer you will be respon... View Job
Field Service Engineer SW We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global Medical Device business that specialise in diagnostic equipment covering territ... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Engineering Maintenance Planner to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in North Wales. As the Engineering Maintenance Planner you will be responsible for managing all maintenance engineering planning and scheduling activities. You will also help ensure all planned/schedule maintenance activities are executed to GMP, EH&S and engineering standards.
The right candidate must have experience using SAP to plan maintenance activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Maintenance Planner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage all aspects of engineering maintenance planning and scheduling. Take ownership of 8 week look-ahead and ensure all cGMP Planned Preventative Maintenance activities are completed on time.
2. Look at data to provide accurate performance reports and assist in driving asset availability for manufacturing activities across the site. Also keep track of KPI's and drive continuous improvement when possible.
3. To be involved in reliability processes, capital project when needed and in review of maintenance programmes and KPI's
4. Work closely with the shutdown planner when required to ensure all maintenance engineering for shutdowns are scheduled and all resources needed are available.
5. To own and manage SAP PM and update CMMS when needed.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Maintenance Planner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in an Engineering discipline - HNC / OND minimum
2. Proven industry experience in a regulated environment, cGMP preferred. (Pharma, Food, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Chemicals)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience using SAP as your main tool to plan / schedule engineering maintenance activities
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.