J3800HertfordshirePharmaceutical Engineering Permanent£35,000 to £43,000 per annumFull Time10/04/2017Engineering
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Automotive Engineering Coordinator
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Engineering Co-ordinator to join an innovative automotive lubricants business, located within the ... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the QA Analyst you will be responsible... View Job
Project Engineer - Pharmaceuticals
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area on a contract basis. As the ... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Engineering Maintenance Planner to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Engineering Maintenance Planner you will be responsible for providing a safe operating environment by planning installation, maintenance and repair of machines, tools, equipment and utility systems.
The Maintenance Planner works with Maintenance Management to schedule maintenance programs and processes for the Site Engineering team to minimise impact on production.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Maintenance Planner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for all aspects of project planning, programming and progress monitoring, including information flow, procurement, and site works.
2. Support the engineering team in developing the preventative maintenance system within your key specialist area, focussing on improving equipment uptime.
3. Create and Implement Work Order Management processes which consist of highly-developed job planning packs and staged parts.
4. Allocate tasks and resources and develop personnel using the company CMMS. Arrange access with customers when required and reschedule work orders to suit.
5. Maintain evolving preventative maintenance documentation based on crew feedback, OEM documentation and historical trends. Assist in the management of change in regards to impact on programmes and progress.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Maintenance Planner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Minimum Level 3 qualification in a manufacturing related mechanical/electrical discipline, e.g. advance apprenticeship, NVQ 3, Mechanical/Electrical NC/ND C&G Mechanical/Electrical and Electronic technical certificate.
2. Knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures, as well as industrial maintenance and electrical concepts, within an industrial maintenance or industrial environment.
3. You will have expert knowledge of one or more Computer Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.