J4054Wrexham County BoroughPharmaceutical Engineering Permanent£35,000 to £41,000 per annumFull Time19/06/2017Engineering Engineering – Maintenance
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Equipment and Facilities Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Equipment and Facilities Engineer to join a leading life sciences measurement and testing company based in th... View Job
Facilities Project Manager
A great opportunity has become available for a Facilities Project Manager to join a leading Life Sciences organisation based in the Cambridgeshire are... View Job
QC Production Scientist
We are currently looking for a QC Production Scientist to join an innovate Medical Device company based in the Yorkshire area. As the QC Production Sc... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Engineering Maintenance Planner to join a global pharmaceutical business based in the Wrexham area. As the Engineering Maintenance Planner you will be responsible for the engineering maintenance planning process including scheduling, planning and monitoring the execution of the site maintenance plan in accordance with site procedures, cGMP, EH&S, Engineering standards and business needs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Maintenance Planner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Take ownership of the site pressure systems and ensure compliance to the HSE PSSR requirements as well as the site LOLER register.
2. Responsible for the 8 week look-ahead and ensure cGMP PPMs are planned for completion within the their execution window.
3. Tracking of KPIs to ensure continuous improvement inclusive of number of outstanding corrective work order notifications in each area.
4. Work in close conjunction with the engineering coordinator to assign specific labour to tasks and ensure the maintenance schedule is executed, as well as assisting during times of high workload such as shutdowns.
5. To own and manage SAP workflow inclusive of highlighting and executing improvements. Updating of CMMS data to ensure the information is accurate and contemporary.
6. Involvement in the review of the maintenance program and systems by developing measures for tracking KPIs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Maintenance Planner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will ideally be educated to a minimum of HNC or equivalent within an engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience within a cGMP compliant environment, such as the pharmaceutical industry, is desirable. A background within other highly regulated manufacturing environments will also be considered.
3. A strong engineering maintenance planning background is essential, preferably from a Mechanical, Process or Plant Engineering background. Other engineering disciplines will be considered.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.