J4081CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Engineering Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time23/06/2017Engineering
Engineering - Optical / Optics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Equipment and Facilities Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Equipment and Facilities Engineer to join a leading life sciences measurement and testing company based in th... View Job
Site Engineering Manager
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Site Engineering Manager to join a Global Speciality Chemical Manufacturing business based East Yor... View Job
An exciting opportunity has just opened up for a Process Engineer to join a leading Life Science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Proce... View Job
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Organisation in Cambridgeshire is now available. We are currently looking for an Engineering Maintenance Planner to provide strategic plans for all planned maintenance activities. As the Engineering Maintenance Planner you will be responsible for determining the labour and material resources and time required for all planned maintenance jobs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Maintenance Planner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide an overall plan for future work and a central source of information concerning maintenance work, equipment, material and equipment repair.
2. As the Engineering Maintenance Planner you will plan maintenance activities and schedule maintenance resources to maximise asset uptime at optimum maintenance cost. Whilst monitoring performance of plans and produce reports.
3. You will write new and amend existing SOP's relating to the CMMS and Engineering Maintenance as required. Ensuring the CMMS is fully utilised and that relevant input is in accordance with system requirements and maintenance strategies.
4. As the Maintenance Planner you will review maintenance priorities and monitor, track and report performance. Ensuring internal stakeholders understand the maintenance planning strategies and obtain feedback on impact and performance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Maintenance Planner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have a knowledge of appropriate Maintenance Planning tools including CMMS, data collection systems, Equipment Criticality and Risk based maintenance approaches.
2. Proven industry experience in a regulated industry such as Pharmaceutical, Food, Fine Chemicals or similar.
3. A thorough understanding of maintenance planning and scheduling, spares materials management, asset management tools and techniques is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.