J562795WrexhamPharmaceutical FMCG/Food Engineering Permanent£35,000 to £48,000 per annumFull Time30/08/2018Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Engineer - HVAC An exciting opportunity has just opened for an Engineer to join an exciting Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As Engineer you wi... View Job
Commissioning Engineer We are currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer to join a leading Water Technology company based in central England. As the Commissioning Engine... View Job
Technical Service Engineering Manager We are currently looking for multiple Technical Service Engineering Manager to join a global leading Medical Device Diagnostics business. As the Techn... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Engineering Maintenance Planner to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in North Wales. As the Engineering Maintenance Planner you will be responsible for managing all maintenance engineering planning and scheduling activities. You will also help ensure all planned/schedule maintenance activities are executed to GMP, EH&S and engineering standards.
The right candidate must have experience using SAP to plan maintenance activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Maintenance Planner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage all aspects of engineering maintenance planning and scheduling. Take ownership of 8 week look-ahead and ensure all cGMP Planned Preventative Maintenance activities are completed on time.
2. Look at data to provide accurate performance reports and assist in driving asset availability for manufacturing activities across the site. Also keep track of KPI's and drive continuous improvement when possible.
3. To be involved in reliability processes, capital project when needed and in review of maintenance programmes and KPI's
4. Work closely with the shutdown planner when required to ensure all maintenance engineering for shutdowns are scheduled and all resources needed are available.
5. To own and manage SAP PM and update CMMS when needed.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Maintenance Planner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in an Engineering discipline - HNC / OND minimum
2. Proven industry experience in a regulated environment, cGMP preferred. (Pharma, Food, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Chemicals)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience using SAP as your main tool to plan / schedule engineering maintenance activities
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.