J3454HertfordshirePharmaceutical Engineering Permanent£60,000 to £65,000 per annum - bonus, car, pension, private medical + moreFull Time23/01/2017Engineering
Engineering – Facilities
Engineering - Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Service Supervisor
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Technical Service Supervisor to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company in the Hertfordshire a... View Job
An exciting new opportunity for an Industrialisation Engineer to join a leading Medical Device company in the Wiltshire area has become available. As ... View Job
Engineering Maintenance Manager
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Engineering Maintenance Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the County Arma... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Engineering Manager (Facilities Upgrades) to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Hertfordshire area.
As the Engineering Manager (Facilities Upgrades) you will be responsible for a multi-disciplined engineering team consisting of Senior Engineers, Engineers and Technicians. This is an excellent opportunity to work on exciting Multi-Million Pound facilities upgrades at a world class manufacturing site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Manager (Facilities Upgrades) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for the provision and management of the appropriate engineering team engaged in the development and delivery of projects or provision of services to meet the needs of the business.
2. Overall Project Management responsibility for ensuring the delivery of all facilities projects to meet the agreed level of quality, cost and time.
3. Responsible for owning the development of the site facility plan applicable to area of operation.
4. Responsible for generating project proposals, designs and plans which are technically sound and give optimum investment value.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Manager (Facilities Upgrades) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree qualification within an Engineering, Civil Engineering or similar discipline. The successful candidate will also be a Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartered Engineer status.
2. Proven experience as an Engineering Project Manager overseeing the upgrades of facilities and a Multi-Million Pound budget. Strong stakeholder management experience is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within highly regulated manufacturing environments such as Pharmaceuticals, Nuclear, Food & Beverage or similar.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.