J4273SurreyPharmaceutical Engineering Permanent£70,000 to £75,000 per annum - car allowance + bonus + private medical + pensionFull Time13/10/2017Engineering Engineering - Head of Engineering Engineering - Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
We are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge, Cambridgeshire area.... View Job
Instrumentation and Controls Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Instrumentation and Control Engineer to join a leading Chemical Manufacturing business based in Goo... View Job
Engineering Maintenance Planner
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Organisation in Cambridgeshire is now available. We are currently look... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Engineering Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Surrey area. As the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for all Engineering, CAPEX, Maintenance and Health and Safety activities within a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a member of the senior management team you will support the definition of the strategic plan, short/medium/long term priorities and any key decisions that relate to the continuity and development of the business.
2. Implement, respect and where appropriate develop quality standards (GMP) for the Engineering and Maintenance teams/departments.
3. Organise and lead projects to improve the overall performance of the Engineering and Maintenance in terms of productivity, flexibility, compliance and costs. Define the various yearly road maps with respect to Engineering and Maintenance activities including any related CAPEX and NS spending.
4. Responsibility for implementing continuous improvement processes, to develop a planned engineering environment and avoid reactive and breakdown scenarios. Develop the Engineering and Maintenance team using coaching, talent management and succession planning approaches.
5. Put in place strategies, policies and initiatives to deliver proactive Health and Safety behaviours and results which enable employees to deliver high levels of HSE outcomes in an environment of strict legislative and regulatory requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree qualification within an Engineering discipline, ideally to Chartered Engineer status. NEBOSH certification is desirable.
2. Proven Engineering Management experience within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment or similar.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of HSE, Biosafety and GMP regulations.
Key Words: Engineering Manager | Pharmaceutical | GMP | Manufacturing | HSE | Health and Safety
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.